Thursday, August 9, 2012



Who doesn't love listening to Disney music?! I discovered www.365live.com You can sign up for free & listen to online streaming radio! I just type "Disney" into the search box. I personally enjoy the following stations: Reedy Creek, Sorcerer Radio,Mouseworld 1,2,3 & DLuminations.
You can listen to the actual attractions,soundtracks,park music,hotel music & much more! You can use it for free or pay for a VIP upgrade for more stations but I don't see the need to pay for it personally. I don't mind the commercials now & then. This morning I listened to Carosel of Progress ride!

What do you want to listen to???

Please remember to LIKE us on Facebook! :)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Yohoyohobloggerslifeformeblogspotcom/399050306822131?ref=ts












No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge