Saturday, August 11, 2012

Do You Wear Ears at Disney???



After much consideration these were the ears I picked out for myself :)

I always love looking at all of the different ear options at Disney. Instead of buying them all I just take pictures of them. I prefer the headband style ears personally due to my naturally curly hair. :) I wore the sparkly Minnie ones on my last trip in November with Monika.

I had a surprise Mickey Mouse Bridal Shower and my MOH got me Bridal ears with my name in them!




Me & MOH at my bridal shower
Funny Story- My mom bought me ears at DL that I loved and then on our way home I stuck my head out of the car window & lost them on the CA Freeway! :( I was so sad! She ended up getting another pair at a garage sale & I was so happy.;) HAHA

 I love to see what ears other guests are wearing.  What are your favorite ears? 


















































These were the ears Monika decided to go with after much thought!










2 comments:

  1. I have a thing for sorcerer Mickey, so the sorcerer ears are my favorite. The ears I have lights up. So awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge