Monday, August 20, 2012

Disney's Wilderness Lodge Cornbread Recipe...



Any time I need to bring a side item for a potluck I normally make these.These are SUPER easy & quick to whip up! I went to a BBQ recently & these were gone within minutes! I normally have all of the ingredients anyway so I can whip this up in a hurry!These are a sweeter version as I know southerners prefer less sweet cornbread or so I've been told. ;) I normally make these every Thanksgiving by request of my family!



Corn Bread 
Disney's Wilderness Lodge and the Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
Yield: 12 servings.

1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup cornmeal
1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons salt1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 large eggs, beaten
1 cup milk

1. Heat oven to 375 F.

2. Combine flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, salt. Add beaten eggs along with milk and vegetable oil. Use a whisk to stir mixture, mixing only enough to incorporate the elements. Pour batter into baking pan that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray.

3. Bake 20-25 minutes, or until golden. Cut in wedges and serve.


Top & side view of this mouth watering cornbread!


Packed up & ready to share these bad boys! 

Remember to "LIKE" us on Facebook! 

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Yohoyohobloggerslifeformeblogspotcom/399050306822131


1 comment:

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge