Friday, August 17, 2012

My Experience Working Grad Nights at MK

Photo courtesy of insidethemagic.net

The only time I dreaded going to work was when I had to work Grad Nights at Magic Kingdom. I worked in Fantasyland & we rotated working at Pooh,Snow white,Dumbo,& Mad Tea Party. For the most part the teenagers were good EXCEPT when it came to the teacups! I would have to speak so loud (not yelling of course) to stay seated & to keep your hands & feet inside the tea cups. I cannot tell you how many times I had to get on the overhead system to make that announcement or abruptly shut off the ride because of teenagers trying to stand or put both their legs outside of the "cup" I did it so much that I lost my voice! I do not remember EVER acting like that whenI was a teenager. Please listen to the Cast Members when you are visiting. They are there to ensure your safety!

My hubby from our last trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge