Sunday, August 19, 2012

College Program Perks...



Every job for the most part has a perk. My roommate worked at the Toy Tower in DD and often got free tickets to DisneyQuest. When I worked at All Star Music Resort I got a free night stay at All Star Movies with free dinner/snacks. I was friends with a Space Mountain CM and got to ride it with the lights on!It is much scarier with the lights on trust me! I was friends with a lot of quick-food-services CM's so I would get free food in exchange for letting my friends on rides. A few times I had College programmers who I didn't know come up & be like " I know Jimmy" so I would take them through the exit & let them right on the attraction. It is all on who you know at WDW!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge