Saturday, January 23, 2016

Ghirardelli Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe...




Ghirardelli  Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe


I haven't made these in ages! You will need to double this recipe. I used a regular cookie scoop & only made about 38 cookies. I brought these to work and people kept coming back for 3rd & 4th cookies. ;) These are super quick & easy to make. If you are looking for a new cookie recipe then definitely try these!They are SO chewy & awesome out of the oven too.

Yield: 38 cookies

Ingredients: 
2¼ cups unsifted flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup (2 sticks) butter
¾ cup sugar
¾ cup packed brown sugar
2 eggs
2 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
11 ounce bag of Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Chips (I used semi sweet)

Method: 
Preheat oven to 375°F. Stir flour with baking soda and salt; set aside. In large mixer bowl, cream butter with sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla. Gradually blend dry mixture into creamed mixture. Stir in nuts and Double Chocolate Chips. Drop tablespoon of dough per cookie onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 375°F for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.

After eggs,sugars,&vanilla mixed

After mixing everything else in.



Before Oven.

After oven








Please feel free to send me any questions that you may have. Thank you!  yohoyohobloggerslifeforme@gmail.com

Subscribe to my Disney Podcast ( Mousellaneous DIScussions)on iTunes or Stitcher or listen by this link:
Follow me on Twitter at:
Please join my Disney FB Discussion Group!
Follow me on Pinterest at: 
Or on Tumblr at:

2 comments:

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge