Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Where is the best deal for Disney Tickets?


undercovertourist.com

I normally buy my tickets directly from Disney but I was looking to  save money this time around. I looked up prices for Disney,AAA, & undercovertourist. AAA saved me around $40 while UT saved me around $80. My tickets from Undercover Tourist are paper or tyvex not exactly paper but look/feel that way. I got a 5 day hopper with a free extra day! I will use them in a month! So many people have used UT with no issue so I was confidant in my purchase. I just hope these tickets last better than plastic ones!

disboards.com picture of UT tickets 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge