Monday, August 6, 2012

L’ Originale Alfredo di Roma Ristorante Recipe...

Image from yesterland.com

The first time I ever had Italian food was at this very restaurant. It was by far my favorite place to eat at WDW. I was so sad to see it leave in 2007. They couldn't compromise with Disney to make it work unfortunately. There are other locations of this restaurant in NYC, & Rome. I went to the one in NYC on my last trip there & the alfredo was still amazing! I remember my first time at Alfredo's in Epcot & the server yelled at me for cutting my pasta! HAHA


Us at NYC Alfredo's in 2009
Image from yesterland.com of view as you walked into Alfredo's of them making fresh pasta!

I have made this Alfredo recipe many times. It is so simple! It really does add to the flavor if you use Plugra butter. This is just butter with higher fat content. I normally find that at Wegman's or Super Target Grocery stores by me. I just made it with regular butter this time around & it was still yummy! reheats well as well. :)


Cooking Video: https://youtu.be/BHv0R1qksIY







The plug Butter really makes this recipe amazing!

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge