Thursday, August 30, 2012

Beware of The Astro Orbiter!


photo courtesy of www.disney-pal.com

I have only been on this ride once at DL when I was little. This past November Monika & I decided to give it a try. We had NO idea what was in store for us!  We had to literally SQUEEZE ourselves into a rocket. The girl at below was not very friendly with us. She could have warned us we would not fit together. We got yelled at upstairs for not having the belt loop locked. It took a struggle for us to fasten it! We were smashed together entire time & it was quite uncomfortable & hurt a little to sit that way. They really need to mandate this better. I thought I was going to die our entire flight! It was by far the SCARIEST ride we went on in all of WDW. I will never go on it again! haha

Please remember to "LIKE" us on Facebook! ;)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Yohoyohobloggerslifeformeblogspotcom/399050306822131?ref=ts



Size of actual inside of rocket. photo courtesy of themparkreviews.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge