Sunday, March 9, 2014

Non Park Day Activity Ideas...



Normally when we go down to Disney we have two days free to do what we want. We normally get a 5 day hopper & rest two days. For those of you who this will be your first trip or you haven't been in awhile these are my suggestions:

DownTown Disney is one of my favorite places to go. I spent a lot of time here during my Disney College Program days. DisneyQuest is located here & can be a fun day trip. If you pay for the day you can go/come back the same day as you please. There is only a cheesecake factory mini counter there so not many options for lunch or dinner inside.

I personally LOVE going in the Disney Kitchen store & World of Disney. There are many picture opportunities here as well. The Art of Disney is my favorite store on Property. Be sure to take a look in there!


 Ghiradelli's is really close to WOD if you want a nice dessert. Here is my review & pics:

http://yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com/2013/10/ghirardellis-review.html

If you want some restaurant recommendations in DownTown Disney I would recommend T-Rex or Raglan Road. Here are my full review & pics here:

http://yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com/2012/07/t-rex-downtown-disney-review.html

http://yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com/2013/11/raglan-road-lunch-review.html





Another fun way to spend a few hours or an entire day is to go hotel hopping! I love doing this. You can take a boat from DownTown Disney to Port Orleans. I love going to the Wilderness Lodge to walk around. Every Disney hotel has quick service & table service restaurants. Do your research on where you'd like to visit! When in doubt make table reservations if you really want to try a place on one of these day trips.  You can ride the monorail around to those resorts too! You can get a Dole Whip at the Polynesian hotel as a quick tip!



You can take GREAT photos like this of Magic Kingdom from a deck at the Contemporary Resort. Click  below link for the location:



http://yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com/2012/11/secret-spot-for-pics-of-castle-space-mt.html

For adults you can either monorail hop or go to Downtown Disney to bar hop. My friend & I did this our last trip & it is a nice way to see a lot of the restaurants. I will have a blog post coming soon on this!



There are also Disney WaterParks & Disney Mini golf. Quick tip: If you have a car you can drive to Pirate's Cove mini golf. It is really close to DownTown Disney area & MUCH cheaper than the Disney mini golf. In my Disney college program days we used to play for food there. :) There is also a Perkins,Red Lobster,etc over that way & a cheap disney gift shop there too!

Please feel free to ask any questions!

Please remember to "LIKE" my Facebook page at: 
Follow me on Pinterest at: 
Or on Tumblr at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge