Monday, March 10, 2014

Disney's Snickerdoodles Recipe & Review...



I got this recipe a long time ago. I got bored so decided to give these a whirl. This recipe didn't come with any real directions so I'll just tell you how I made these. :)

This Kitchen Aid Attachment w/ spatula material on it saved me SO much time!



Preheat oven to 375 degrees & bake for 8 minutes. I got 56 cookies out of this batch.

Ingredients:

3.5 cups of flour
1/2 t baking soda
1/2 t cream of tartar
2 stick of butter softened
2 cups of sugar
2 eggs
1/4 cup of milk
1 t of vanilla

Topping: (mix ahead of time & set aside)

3 T sugar
1 t cinnamon


Blend butter & sugars together


Add one egg at a time making sure each is blended before you add the next;add vanilla;add milk & dry ingredients slowly until blended.



I used a cookie scoop to put on a baking sheet. I put a little bit of flour on the bottom of a glass so the dough wouldn't stick to the cup.



Half of cookies pressed & others straight out of cookie scoop


Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar on top before putting in the oven.




These cookies are SO good! I was afraid I wouldn't like them but they are melt in your mouth amazing. If you are looking for a new cookie recipe I highly recommend these. It was so quick & easy to bake these!



Please feel free to ask any questions!

Please remember to "LIKE" my Facebook page at: 
Follow me on Pinterest at: 
Or on Tumblr at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge