Friday, March 14, 2014

Remember Studio Mickey?!





Does anyone else remember Studio Mickey? I was so sad to see it go! I believe it was next to Team Mickey in DownTown Disney. You could burn your own CD, take professional pictures with Mickey Mouse there & order prints. It also had a small gift shop inside. I LOVE the CD of Park music that I made back in 2000. I still listen to it today. It has the Fantasyland music from 2000,Fantasmic,Haunted Mansion, POTC,Remember The Magic! etc...

When I was working at Disney right before I left both semesters I took a professional picture with Mickey as a Mother's Day Gift to my mother. She still has the pictures to this day. God I was skinny! :( 


I will never be this tan ever again LOL  (2000)


(1999)




Please feel free to ask any questions!

Please remember to "LIKE" my Facebook page at: 
Follow me on Pinterest at: 
Or on Tumblr at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge