Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Epcot Character Connection Review & Pics...



The Epcot Character Connection is located on the right side before you get into the countries area. We waited about 30 minutes to see all of the characters. The line went by smooth & efficient. If you really want to see the Fab Five I recommend coming here to get it all done in one shot.







                                                                     #6 on map


I've never gone to WDW with kids before. I enjoy meeting characters from time to time. I ALWAYS go to see Mickey. If this is your first time as an adult don't feel bad or odd about standing in line. The first time I went to WDW with my now husband he said it was his first time ever meeting characters?! He normally doesn't want to but does it for me because it makes me happy. :) Some people just don't want to which I understand but I always love seeing them as an extra magical experience. :) We are all kids at WDW right?! ;)

Please feel free to ask any questions!

Please remember to "LIKE" my Facebook page at: 
Follow me on Pinterest at: 
Or on Tumblr at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge