Thursday, October 31, 2013

Ghirardelli's Review...




Photo Courtesy of Disneyfoodblog.com


I have been coming here since 1999. I loveeeeee this place! It is located at Downtown Disney at WDW. It is in the MarketPlace area. They have menus to look at near register before you order. You are handed a number to put at your table & they bring your order to you. 

I used to only be about the banana split but nowadays I heart the gold rush which is a sundae with hot fudge & peanut butter! It is to die for! I was sad I didn't have enough time to go there last trip. They have something for everyone. 

Here is the link to their menu at WDW: 



Goldrush Sundae


After Goldrush Sundae :)


Please remember to "LIKE" me on Facebook at: 


Please follow my Pinterest Boards at: http://www.pinterest.com/ilovemarshy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge