Thursday, May 16, 2013

WDW Restaurant Guide for Newbies...


Order PeachTree Punch at the Brown Derby

Tuna Sandwich at Columbia Harbor House

  • If you are looking for the best Quick/Counter Service places in the parks I would suggest Columbia Harbor House (near Haunted Mansion) or Casey's Corner (on Main Street) in the Magic Kingdom.

On our last trip at Casey's I had a hot dog & apples which was nice to have a choice for.

Read here for me reviews on both of these great places!

http://yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com/2012/05/caseys-corner-reviewan-oldie-but-goodie.html

http://yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com/2013/02/columbia-harbor-house-review.html

Primetime 50's Table
Aunt Liz's Golden Fried Chicken at PrimeTime 50's Diner is excellent but eat your greens!!


  • My picks for most unique experience for a sit down table service restaurant would be Primetime 50's or Sci-Fi Drive in. Both of these are at Disney Hollywood Studios. At the Diner they make you spit your gum out & eat your veggies! (Ask for Marnie at Primetime Diner!)Sci-Fi Drive -In is a really cool experience if you've never been to a drive-in before plus the burgers & shakes are great. They play sci-fi short films/cartoons. It isn't scary for small kids so don't worry about that either! 
Here is my Primetime Diner Review:



  • Everyone is always so overwhelmed with all of the Character Dining Choices. I LOVE Chef Mickey's for the breakfast buffet.You get to see the Fab five & the food is great. It was my favorite breakfast all week. Plus after breakfast you should check out the awesome view of Magic Kingdom from the balcony at the Contemporary.
Please read here for my Chef Mickey's Breakfast Review:


Chef Mickey's Dinner Review:



Read here on where the secret viewing spot is at the Contemporary:

http://yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com/2012/11/secret-spot-for-pics-of-castle-space-mt.html

Stuffed French Toast at CRT 


  • I would only go to Cinderella's Royal Table once for the experience. We did it last trip for breakfast & had a great time but it was very expensive. Unless you have a lot of princess obsessed kids this is a bucket list kind of a place.
Here is my review for Cinderella's Royal Table:




  • Are the Special Dinner Shows worth it? Disney offers a Luau at the Polynesian or HoopDeeDooRevue at Wilderness Lodge. I have done both & highly recommend HDDR over the Luau. I was VERY disappointed with the Luau. If you are interested in hearing my story & see pictures of that please go to the below link:
    Luau Story & pics:


The famous tonga Toast at Kona Cafe 
Tutto Gusto Options The cheese here is AMAZING!!!

  • This is my personal opinion on Disney's best underrated restaurants. I think Kona Cafe has an excellent breakfast,lunch,&dinner and it is located at the Polynesian Hotel! Liberty Tree Tavern at Magic Kingdom doesn't get enough love but we had a nice home cooked meal here on our last night. Tutto Gusto Wine bar has a great cheese plate & sandwich options as well. Tutto Gusto is right next to Tutto Italia in Epcot.
If anyone has questions about a particular place I'd love to help you! Just email me or message my FB page at:






   

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree on CRT and the Luau. HoopDeeDoo will be a must do when my kids are older. Gregg and I always went on our adult trips. It's hysterical and the food is so good!

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge