|Order PeachTree Punch at the Brown Derby|
- If you are looking for the best Quick/Counter Service places in the parks I would suggest Columbia Harbor House (near Haunted Mansion) or Casey's Corner (on Main Street) in the Magic Kingdom.
On our last trip at Casey's I had a hot dog & apples which was nice to have a choice for.
Read here for me reviews on both of these great places!
|Primetime 50's Table|
|Aunt Liz's Golden Fried Chicken at PrimeTime 50's Diner is excellent but eat your greens!!|
- My picks for most unique experience for a sit down table service restaurant would be Primetime 50's or Sci-Fi Drive in. Both of these are at Disney Hollywood Studios. At the Diner they make you spit your gum out & eat your veggies! (Ask for Marnie at Primetime Diner!)Sci-Fi Drive -In is a really cool experience if you've never been to a drive-in before plus the burgers & shakes are great. They play sci-fi short films/cartoons. It isn't scary for small kids so don't worry about that either!
- Everyone is always so overwhelmed with all of the Character Dining Choices. I LOVE Chef Mickey's for the breakfast buffet.You get to see the Fab five & the food is great. It was my favorite breakfast all week. Plus after breakfast you should check out the awesome view of Magic Kingdom from the balcony at the Contemporary.
Read here on where the secret viewing spot is at the Contemporary:
|Stuffed French Toast at CRT|
- I would only go to Cinderella's Royal Table once for the experience. We did it last trip for breakfast & had a great time but it was very expensive. Unless you have a lot of princess obsessed kids this is a bucket list kind of a place.
- Are the Special Dinner Shows worth it? Disney offers a Luau at the Polynesian or HoopDeeDooRevue at Wilderness Lodge. I have done both & highly recommend HDDR over the Luau. I was VERY disappointed with the Luau. If you are interested in hearing my story & see pictures of that please go to the below link:
|The famous tonga Toast at Kona Cafe|
|Tutto Gusto Options The cheese here is AMAZING!!!|
- This is my personal opinion on Disney's best underrated restaurants. I think Kona Cafe has an excellent breakfast,lunch,&dinner and it is located at the Polynesian Hotel! Liberty Tree Tavern at Magic Kingdom doesn't get enough love but we had a nice home cooked meal here on our last night. Tutto Gusto Wine bar has a great cheese plate & sandwich options as well. Tutto Gusto is right next to Tutto Italia in Epcot.