Friday, September 7, 2012

Chef Mickey's Review...






Sorry for being MIA the past few days. I have been so tired & exhausted from work lately!

The first time I went to Chef Mickey's was for dinner with a friend (no kids) this past November 2011. We weren't sure what to expect. We were a little early for our reservation & had to wait at least 20-30 minutes before beginning the process. This is the longest I've had to wait for having an ADR. We made our way through the line after our buzzer beeped to take a picture with the statue of Chef Mickey before being seated. It was our first night in FL so we were excited to see Mickey before any time in the parks! After reading horrendous reviews online I was a bit skeptical about trying. I'm SO glad we ended up going. We had a blast! They served my favorite beer there so we enjoyed a few bottles along with our dinner. We sat in an open room next to the kitchen door which was fine. I wasn't sure how much character interaction we would get being just us two girls but it was fair to all! We had a blast with Mickey & the gang.

The food was decent. It wasn't mouth watering but it was still really good. I would go back for the dinner again. I really enjoyed the corn chowder soup especially. They had a lot of healthy options,carving stations,seafood,mickey pastas etc... You can create your own ice cream sundae & they have a few mini desserts plus fruit but who ever takes the fruit?! ;) j/k

In a few weeks I will be going to Chef Mickey's but for Breakfast this time. We will be going with another adult couple no kids. Before the end of your meal they walk around with the picture you took when you first walked in for purchase. We did not buy ours.I pre-purchased the PhotoPass Plus plan so our picture will be included at no extra charge for us this upcoming trip! :) I will do a review of the plan when we get back.


me & my best friend MM











After a few beers we took this & laughed so hard we cried! The couple next to us was laughing as well. :)
Good times at Chef Mickey's! ;) 

Please remember to "LIKE" me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Yohoyo...99050306822131




No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge