Saturday, September 22, 2012

Ghirardelli Hot Fudge Recipe & Review...

Reheated hot fudge in microwave still as yummy as first time!
Right from stove & onto Ice Cream :) 





I've never attempted to make homemade hot fudge before this. This was VERY easy to make & tasted so yummy! I'm cheap so used Nestle chocolate chips instead of ghirardelli. I keep Costco bags of chocolate chips around when I'm in the mood for baking. ;) I already had the items in my cupboard so why not?! This makes A LOT & reheats amazing as well. If you are having a birthday party this would be a great topping to prepare. It only took me a little over 10 minutes to gather ingredients & make it. I admit I was impatient & didn't wait for it to cool. :)



I tested the hot fudge the day after. I put a small amount in a microwave safe bowl & heated for a minute & half. That was more than enough time to reheat. I enjoyed it just as much as the first time. :) This recipe gets a thumbs up from Kate! ;)

Please Remember to "LIKE" me on FB!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Yohoyohobloggerslifeformeblogspotcom/399050306822131

Add all ingredients to saucepan except the vanilla & melt together 

Lightly boil for ten minutes

Add Vanilla & the sauce is complete!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge