Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Ever Happy Cry At Disney???



I never had this happen again but here is my story. I was working at Snow White's Scary Adventure & the seven dwarves came out of backstage to ride with a few Make a Wish kids & other guests. To see those kids that happy made me cry of happiness. It is VERY rare for characters to ride with guests so it caught me off guard & I was a cast member?!

Do you have a similar story about a visit at Disney???

Remember to "LIKE" me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Yohoyohobloggerslifeformeblogspotcom/399050306822131

Me in SWSA scene in the ride RIP :(-----

4 comments:

  1. I "happy cry" at some point during Wishes, every single time that I see it! I've also seen a character on a ride before- during the Year of a Million Dreams, a little girl was awarded with a chance to ride the Magic Carpets of Aladdin with Jasmine- and I'm pretty sure it made me "happy cry" then too! We also once saw Goofy riding on the water skiis in the Seven Seas Lagoon, but that was a LONG time ago!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw a yt video of Mickey talking. If I ever saw that I think I'd cry!!!! I love wishes!

      Delete
  2. We were leaving MGM and a cast member came and asked if we wanted to meet some special friends. He brought us "backstage" and said, "COME OUT GUYS!" And out came Minnie, Donald, and Daisy . . all to my 3 year old daughter's little self :) It even made my husband cry!

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge