Friday, January 18, 2013

Brown Derby PeachTree Punch Recipe...

I first discovered this drink in November of 2011 while dining with my friend Monika. It is so simple to make! I did not ask for the drink recipe until my last trip this past October. It is by far my favorite adult drink for the whole WDW Property. I love it so much I always have two! We made this drink on New Year's Eve & it tasted the exact same. You need a shaker to make mixed drinks for this but we already had one. :)

Let me know if you make it! :)

Please remember to "LIKE" me on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Yohoyohobloggerslifeformeblogspotcom/399050306822131






On my 2nd drink here :) Oh how I love them!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge