Sunday, January 13, 2013

Surprise FastPass...




On our trip I wanted to ride Winnie The pooh. ( i worked at this attraction in Spring 2000 so I always have to ride it. ) We were shocked to receive a "surprise" FastPass to Dumbo! We were so excited & were able to use both of them since both lines weren't too bad. We loved the new Dumbo Line Queue too! So cute & would be great on a hot summer day. I worked at Dumbo as well on my 2000 CP but in the old location. I wanted to see the difference. We loved the new location !

Please remember to "LIKE" me on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Yohoyohobloggerslifeformeblogspotcom/399050306822131


Play area in line queue



No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge