Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Chef Mickey's for Adults Review...

I'm SO sorry I have been away but we were super busy during the holidays! It was nice to sleep in & relax. I hope everyone had a great holiday season & happy new year!




We made reservations a few months in advance. I have been to Chef Mickey's previously for dinner so this time I tried Breakfast there. Chef Mickey's is located at the Contemporary Hotel closest to MK. Our reservation time was for 9:45am so we woke up a little early & parked our car at Ticket & Transportation Center  then took the monorail to Chef Mickey's to meet up with our friends. We even ended up on the same monorail so the timing worked out great! We had the Photopass Plus Package so the pictures we took here were included in our package. I received a Large photo holder with 4 hard copy pictures & 2 coloring pages plus it includes recipes as well. The pictures I got were digital & hardcopy which was nice.

We sat in a corner in the back right of restaurant which was fine. Our waitress was friendly & fast with drinks & service. I'm normally not a huge buffet person but I loved the food! I much preferred the breakfast to the dinner. The Mickey waffles were SO good! I had to go back for seconds. I got some fruit with cool whip topping & I'm not sure what was in the hash potato casserole but it was AMAZING. The best I've ever had! They tasted like they were cream cheesy? If anyone has the recipe please send to me!!! The mini cinnamon roll was really good too. This was my fave breakfast all week & we ate at Kona & Cinderella's! I will review those places eventually as well. :)


The characters did spend time with our table even though we were all adults. Mickey is my favorite so I got a solo picture with him. My friend's hubby loved Donald. All in all it was a great time. We had on our Happy Anniversary pins on & the waitress brought us 2 chocolate cupcakes with a candle. I was surprised at how good the cupcake was! They even did the dance for us with Pluto for our anniversary. It was SO cute & I loved it! All the kids were dancing & waving their napkins in circles it was very cute.Very impressed with this place & will make it a tradition Breakfast place from now on with our trips. I don't understand why people don't like the breakfast buffet. It was much better than I was anticipating after all of the reviews I read!

Please remember to "LIKE" me on Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Yohoyohobloggerslifeformeblogspotcom/399050306822131#









1 comment:

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge