Saturday, January 12, 2013

Fellow Blogger Banned from WDW...


woo.jpg



I don't know what I would do if I were ever banned from WDW. Being a past cast member I'm always careful on things that I have posted to my blog. Sadly Adamthewoo was banned from WDW forever this week. He did a few videos where he went behind the scenes HUGE no no! I do not agree with what he did BUT maybe he should've gotten a slap on the wrist first but I understand Disney is trying to keep their secrets secret & maybe didn't trust the fact that he would honor their request? Here is his video on what happened to him at WDW Security:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH5lniaLcng




I have corresponded with him quite a few times on our Disney passion & he is a really nice guy!

In his videos he goes to abandoned places or famous places were movies were filmed etc & scopes out the locations. I feel bad for the guy but rules are rules & Disney was just looking out for their investment.

What do you think??

Please remember to "LIKE" me on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Yohoyohobloggerslifeformeblogspotcom/399050306822131


No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge