Friday, December 21, 2012

Disney Holiday Decorations...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! HAHA ;) He hates me......















Sorry I've been MIA everyone! This week has been crazy with baking,shopping,&wrapping!

Most of my home holiday decorations are Disney. My hubby complains but I don't see him buying any?!

What is your favorite ornament or home decoration of Disney that you own? Here are mine!

Please remember to "LIKE" me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Yohoyohobloggerslifeformeblogspotcom/399050306822131#

My hubby HATES that we have a MM topper. He thinks it should be an angel..... Oh well! ;)

Just got this in Oct. LOVE!





My mom's vintage MM Club ornament. She was nice enough to give it to me after all of these years! :)
Got all wrapping paper for $1 at DollarTree!

Just got this in Oct :)





This is one of my favorites!


My mom ordered me this salt & pepper set but I got 2 Mickeys instead of Mickey & Minnie SCORE! :) 

My fave Princess!

Each day you press button to countdown to Xmas & Mickey talks to you! My mom got this for me last year.

My cookie jar :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge