Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I've Lasted A Year!!!



I cannot believe it has been a year since I started this blog! Time flies. Sadly Monika could not make the time commitment to the blog so had to drop out. I will be visiting her this summer though in NJ! My first NJ Trip ever! ;)

I just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone who supports my page by reading,liking,&sharing my posts. It really does mean a lot to me! I'm looking to try & branch out more since I'm more established now. I'm currently talking to another Disney blog about doing guest blogging so that will be fun! Stay tuned for that! I will be doing another giveaway as well!

If anyone ever has a question or an idea on a topic I'd love to hear it!

Email me at: sephorachick@gmail.com

TTFN!

Please remember to "LIKE" me on FB.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Yohoyohobloggerslifeformeblogspotcom/399050306822131


No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge