Thursday, May 23, 2013

Disney Room Ideas...

When I got home from my Disney College Program I was SO depressed! I missed all of my friends & Disney. My mom was very sweet & redecorated my room while I was away one day. She did this all herself & by hand. My mom is a great artist & decorator. She gets bored w/ rooms quickly & redecorates here house every few years.



Above is my MICKEY license plate that I now have on my car, Graduation ears, Pooh, Dumbo, & some other Disney stuff I got while I was down there.



My mom painted this cabinet in my room for me as well! I am a bit obsessed with Mickey so I can never say "no" to anything Mickey!



Mickey is saying " That is what I'm Talking about" This was around the same time Seinfeld was popular & my mom said that phrase A LOT. I think it was Seinfeld but maybe it was a different show? HAHA

Whenever we have kids I hope to have my mom paint us Mickey's in that room too! :)

Please remember to "LIKE" my Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Yohoyohobloggerslifeformeblogspotcom/399050306822131


My parents & I on my wedding day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge