Thursday, May 24, 2012

Casey's Corner Review...An Oldie but a Goodie!



I'd like to recommend a great lunch/dinner stop for your next trip. Casey's Corner is located at the end of Main street in the Magic Kingdom. I always get a plain hot dog and then add liquid cheese from the condiments bar to my dog & fries. AMAZING! It is to die for but I'm a huge dog fan myself. The best hot dogs I've ever had in my life have been @ WDW. They have some tables inside & outside or you can take a seat in one of the bleacher style seats while you eat & watch old baseball cartoons. I've never had a bad meal or experience here. The lines go by fast & are very efficient. I definitely hit up this place every trip I can. This gets an A+ from me!

The bleachers you can eat at inside. There are 2 of them inside.
The best hot dog ever!
Monika enjoying her chili cheese dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge