Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Le Cellier Beer Cheese Soup Recipe Review






The first time I ever had the beer cheese soup was this past November. I wasn't expecting much but it was SO good! I have the "Cooking with Mickey & the Disney Chefs Book" & thought I'd give this soup recipe a whirl. I have made another disney soup recipe before & it always comes out good. (Clam Chowder)




My soup I had at Le Cellier 


It took me almost 2 hours to prepare everything & cook! They are time consuming but worth it in the end. Everything in this recipe I already have at home so it was a no brainer to try.





Bacon,butter,onion&celery saute







After adding flour & stirring constantly

After adding the milk

Tada!


Rating: I give this soup a thumbs up. If you don't like beer you don't even have to add it & it still tastes good. Before I added the cheese & beer the soup still tasted amazing. I will definitely make this recipe again! It makes A LOT. The recipe says it makes enough for 10 people. It reheats well too. This is a super easy soup to make but it is just time consuming shredding cheese & cutting veggies & bacon up. I just need some of that pretzel bread to dip in!!!

Courtesy of disneyfoodblog.com    

Courtesy of avatarsdb.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge