Tuesday, April 2, 2013

How You Can Get Biergarten Beer Delivered To Your Home!!




All we have left since Xmas :) 
For Christmas I surprised my hubby and got him 2 cases of the beer we had at the Biergarten in Epcot. He loved Hovell's while I enjoyed Schofferhofer Heffeweizen. I found a website online that sends them from Upstate NY & shipping was $50. I spent $120ish on 2 cases of beer(that included shipping). He's over halfway done but really enjoys having them. It is a great gift for any beer lover. You find them at:
www.halftimebeverage.com




Please remember to "LIKE" my Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Yohoyohobloggerslifeformeblogspotcom/399050306822131

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge