Friday, April 12, 2013

Rose Crown Review...







Sorry I've been MIA lately. Been really sick. :(

I ate at Rose & Crown two times. Once for lunch in 2011 & another for lunch in 2012. We ate out on the patio both times. They won't let you "check-in" for your ADR unless it is less than 15 minutes. The food portions has definitely changed within the year. My first trip I got two pieces of fried fish but the second trip I only got one. I don't mind only getting one because it is filling but the price is the same.... This past October my hubby & I shared the cheesy cauliflower side dish & it was great. We were fighting over it!

This place is just okay. I don't think we will go back unless it is just for a drink at the bar. You can eat/drink inside without a reservation at the bar but there is limited seating & tables/chairs. There are far many other places to try.

Last time our server was Rosie (October 2012) & she was so sweet & signed a menu for us to keep as a souvenir. She was also nice & wrapped up our to go mugs up for us as well without us even having to ask. I still need to frame it & hang it at my Disney bar at home :) You can easily get Fish & Chips at the Yorkshire Fish County Fish Shop stand next door & it is the same exact thing.

Please remember to "LIKE" me on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Yohoyohobloggerslifeformeblogspotcom/399050306822131
Bangers & Mash 
Cauliflower & Cheese Gratin

Fish & Chips 2012

Fish & Chips 2011




I did NOT like the Welsh Dragon. Waste of $$ for me personally

Wrapped & ready to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge