Monday, April 29, 2013

It's A Small World After All & Hershey Park...



This weekend we had the opportunity to get Hershey Park tickets for $29 so we met up my my hubby's friend from high school/college & his girlfriend. Within twenty minutes of meeting her we discovered that we both completed the Disney College Program. The best part is we worked at the same exact job location & even knew some of the same people! The guys thought it was hilarious of course. :) We talked about Disney ALL day. I miss having friends to talk about WDW with sometimes. We had a blast exchanging stories & information between each other. You never know who you are going to meet & it is a small world! If you ever have the chance I highly recommend the DCP.

Here are some pictures from the Kissing Tower @ Hershey Park. Please let me know if you'd like me to write up a full review on Hershey Park. I live 2 hours away so the drive wasn't that bad.






The Hershey Monorail....



Please remember to "LIKE" me on Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge