Friday, April 19, 2013

Disney Ringtones for your cell phone...




I recently discovered www.phonezoo.com. It is a free service & SO easy to use! I just keep itunes open & download the file that I want to have & it automatically populates in my tones. You have to set-up an account with them to use but it is SO easy! Just remember to sync your phone so it gets the new data :)

I got ringtones for:

Fantasmic
Monorail
Space Mountain
Haunted Mansion
Pirate's
Disney Wishery Remix :)

If you need help just ask & I'll try my best. :)




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this site, it is very informative for the business personals.
    Keep on continuing with this.
    free ringtones to cell phone     
      
        

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge