Thursday, April 18, 2013

Disney Beautifully compact Review & More...



I am a huge makeup & beauty fan on top of Disney. When MAC came out with their Disney Villain collection in 2010 I went crazy! The Disney Parks have come up with a beauty line called "Beautifully" They have makeup cases, bags,nail polishes, eyeshadow sets as well as lip glosses. They are now available on www.disneystore.com 

I own a lot of makeup! I also have a beauty YT channel if you are interested(starlitmakeupchick). Last week I made an updated video of my makeup stash. If you are interested in seeing my stash here is the link & remember to subscribe! :)


www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7MAMlCNZi0

I was in the market for a new compact so I thought I'd give the new Disney one a chance. I believe it was around $16. I am quite impressed with the quality of this mirror. The button is easy to use to flip open the compact. It is cute & the mirrors inside of it are high quality. It is definately a must for any Disney & Makeup Lover!

I didn't splurge on any of the other items in this collection. I saw swatches of the nail polish online & it looked nice. When a palette comes out that I must have I'll be sure to share it with you!!!


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge