Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Cream Cheese Stuffed Pretzel Review...



This was on my LONG list of snacks to try while we were at WDW. We didn't get it until our last night right before we were leaving Mickey's Halloween Party. We purchased this at the Lunching Pad in Magic Kingdom in TomorrowLand. I'm not sure if we just got a bad one or what but my hubby & I both hated it. He is one who will at anything & we ended up throwing it away. I took 2 bites & wasn't impressed at all. The cream cheese inside wasn't that great either. Maybe it was sitting out for awhile but I don't think so since they had a huge line?

Is there a snack that didn't live up to the hype??

We loved the carrot cake cookie at DHS but this was just a huge let down.

Here is my review on the carrot cake cookie:

http://yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com/2012/11/carrot-cake-cookie-review.html

Please remember to "LIKE" my Facebookpage at:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Yohoyohobloggerslifeformeblogspotcom/399050306822131


pooh_eating_hunny.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge