Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Carrot Cake Cookie Review




I did my research before my trip. I found out that you can ONLY get this at Hollywood Studios. You can get it at Writer's stop next to Sci-Fi or at the Candy store near Tower of Terror (that is where I got mine at.) I believe it is next to the Villains Vogue store.It is basically a whoopie pie of a carrot cake. We didn't think it resembled a cookie at all. It was by far our FAVORITE snack we had entire trip even trumping the salted caramel @ Epcot by a nose. It is HUGE & was easy to cut & split between the both of us. I am drooling just thinking about it. It was very moist & sweet. My hubby isn't one for sweets but we both agreed it was an amazing snack. You should've seen his face when he saw it & he was like that is a cookie?! Eat one for me on your next trip to the Studios. ;)



A slice of heaven
Please remember to "LIKE" me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Yohoyohobloggerslifeformeblogspotcom/399050306822131#


No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge