Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Silly Pictures you take at Disney...

He was shocked of the size of the treat as was I! 




We all do it while on vacation at Disney.My mom used to tell me to pose in the most crazy of poses growing up! HAH. On our last trip we took a bunch of goofy pictures & here they are! What are yours? Is there a silly picture you take on every trip? For us we always pose with the cement gator in the Studios!

Please remember to "LIKE" me on FB!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Yohoyohobloggerslifeformeblogspotcom/399050306822131?ref=stream





































My fave of my husband :) 

One of my faves :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge