Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Mickey Mouse blocks for Mantle from Etsy...



I received these two months ago but forgot to blog about it! I had custom made blocks made for my mantle at home. You could probably take this picture as inspiration if you are crafty & make yourself but I am not crafty! This is super cute & it goes well in my home. She makes different sayings you can get like "home sweet home" & a few other things. I don't see any listed on her site now because it is the holiday season. I'm sure if you told her what you wanted she could do it for you. My blocks took 2 weeks to be delivered. She sealed the wood as well. You can pick different colors too. She is super easy to work with! If you know of a Disney lover this might be a great gift. I am in no way affiliated with the shop owner I just wanted to share the love & knowledge for Mickey lovers! I paid $28.95 plus $8.25 shipping.

The Etsy store is:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/SimpleBlockSayings

Happy Belated Birthday Mickey Mouse!!!


Please "LIKE" my blog :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge