Saturday, June 8, 2013

Disney University...



This picture was taken back in 1999 when I first started working at WDW. It is located pretty close to Magic Kingdom. They had SO many classes/seminars you could sign up for & a ton of training classes as well. Looking back I should have taken more advantage of those opportunities. They had a small D University store where you could buy Cast Member only items as well as the Cast Member Credit Union where you signed up for your bank account. We had ATM's at Vista Way so that is where most people got money out for the most part. I took a few classes here but for the most part I worked at All-Star Music too much on my first college program.

I took more advantage of Shadowing & Training on my other College Program.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge