Monday, March 4, 2013

Wilderness Lodge Mickey Waffle Recipe

Sorry I've been MIA! I had food poisoning & it was awful. :(

I was bored a few weekends ago so decided to make these from scratch. I didn't care for the first Mickey waffles I made in December so wanted to try a new recipe. This only took 10 minutes to whip up from scratch. These tasted better than the other recipe I tried. It made about 8 waffles for us. We ate them again for dinner Monday night & still superb! Give this recipe a go!



2 Cups All-purpose Flour
1/4 Cup Malt
2 Tablespoons Corn Meal
2 Tablespoons Sugar
1 1/4 Tablespoons Baking Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
2 Each Eggs, beaten
1/4 Cup Butter, melted
2 Cups Milk
1 Tbsp Vanilla

Method:

• Preheat a waffle iron, grease lightly.

• Sift together the Flour, Sugar, Baking Powder, and Salt into a large bowl. Set aside.

• Combine the Eggs, melted Butter, and Milk in a medium bowl.

• Slowly stir the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients until moistened.

• For each waffle, pour about 3/4 cup of batter into a waffle iron, close the lid and bake until the
steaming stops.




I prefer putting powdered sugar on mine but do them anyway you like!


By the way I finally got a prize for my giveaway. You must "LIKE" my Facebook Blog page to be selected. Details coming soon! 

Please "LIKE" me on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Yohoyohobloggerslifeformeblogspotcom/399050306822131

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge