Tuesday, April 22, 2014

I Miss ToonTown!







Does anyone else miss  ToonTown at DisneyWorld?! I don't really care for the new fantasyland. I could live without it all personally. I much prefer going to Mickey Mouse & Minnie's houses. I miss the big tent gift shop where you met the characters. Don't get me wrong I love the new Big Top Souvenirs shop. Maybe I just like the classics? Maybe I'm in the minority here? :)

On my Disney College Program I got to be a Character Greeter a few times as a fill in. I loved doing that job! The costume was awesome! It was jeans shorts & red/black collared mickey shirt. Best costume ever! 
photo courtesy of mousetalestravel.com

My friend worked at ToonTown and was "friends" with Pluto. Whenever I got homesick I would go to MK to ride Space Mountain and go see Mickey at his house. It ALWAYS cheered me up & put me in a better mood. Sometimes I would even do that by myself if I was feeling extra down & couldn't find anyone to go with. :) 

Fun Fact: Did you know that Donald & Daisy were married cast members in real life that worked at ToonTown? :) How sweet! 

Is the DisneyLand ToonTown any close to the one that was at WDW? I haven't been to DL since 1996! :( 

Do you miss Toontown too? Let me know! 

Remember this at Pete's Garage?!


My Disney roommate Sunni & I


My old Disney roommate Rachel in front of Minnie's House


Please feel free to ask any questions!

Follow me on Pinterest at: 
Or on Tumblr at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge