Thursday, April 24, 2014

Disney's Chicken Asiago Pasta Recipe...



The recipe is in this book


I have heard great things about this dish so I decided to try it. This was VERY easy to make. The main work is shredding the cheeses by hand. You can easily make this quick if everything is done ahead of time. You will need a meat mallet for this recipe as FYI. My husband instantly started "Mmmmmmmmmm" as soon as he tasted it as did I! This is another keeper recipe! After the chicken was fully cooked I cut it into strips.

YUM!!!!

Please contact me with any questions for this recipe! 
















Please feel free to ask any questions!

Follow me on Pinterest at: 
Or on Tumblr at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge