Monday, April 21, 2014

DisneyLand Piccadilly Cafeteria Carrot Soufflé Recipe & Review...







This was extremely easy to make. This was the first time I ever had a souffle besides a chocolate one. This is the first time I ever baked one myself! This is extremely good! I did not like it when I first tried it but that was only because I did not chill it first. Put this in the fridge a few hours before serving. I sprinkled some powdered sugar on it just before serving. This is SO good we ate the whole thing ourselves! It is so light & wonderful! Prepare to be addicted!

Carrot Dessert (Carrot Soufflé)


2 pounds carrots
½ cup margarine
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 eggs
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking POWDER
½ teaspoon salt
¾ cup sugar

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Wash and scrape carrots. Cook until soft. Drain well and mash carrots. Add margarine, vanilla, and eggs and mix well. Stir together flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar; add to carrot mixture and blend until smooth. Spray a 2-quart casserole or soufflé dish with PAM cooking spray. Pour mixture into dish and bake for 45 minutes. Top with sifted confectioner’s sugar 

                                    I mashed carrots in my mixer with whisk attachment


I used whisk attachment for this


Raw


Cooked





Please feel free to ask any questions!

Follow me on Pinterest at: 
Or on Tumblr at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge