Monday, July 15, 2013

Tower of Terror Old Hollywood hotel Idea...










I never understood why Disney didn't capitalize on the TOT hotel theme. It would be an absolute beautiful project. It could be another nice resort to visit. I'm not sure where it would go. Why don't we tear down Swan & Dolphin for it? ;)

These are some of my ideas on the theming of the resort.
Photo courtesy of stuckincustoms.com

An idea for the hotel lobby (courtesy of hotels.com)

This looked very old Hollywood to me. There is already the Brown derby so this could be a nicer option than that?


Photo courtesy:Chelsaewbee
chelseasewbee.blochelseasewbee.blogspot.com
Photo courtesy imdb.com


There could be actors around the hotel w/ these hairstyles/clothes to entertain guests in lobby,bar,etc... Maybe even an old Hollywood lounge w/ Marilyn Monroe,Rat Pack type Acts?



















hotels.com




Do you have an idea of a new themed hotel for Disney? 

Please "LIKE" me on Facebook at:


Follow my boards on Pinterest at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge