Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Disney's Sci-Fi Drive In Mac & Cheese Recipe & Review....



I have made this recipe two times. This is a very time consuming sauce that you MUST pay attention to. You have to constantly whisk in cheese until all is melted without burning. I will probably not make this again. It is way too labor intensive. I wasn't crazy about the mac & cheese but my hubby LOVED it! He was mad I was going to just throw it away. LOL. To each his own? It isn't my kinda mac & cheese that I love I guess? I LOVED YSH Mac & cheese Personally. ;)

Please remember to "LIKE" me on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Yohoyohobloggerslifeformeblogspotcom/399050306822131

and Follow my boards on Pinterest:

http://pinterest.com/ilovemarshy





I ripped the cheese slices up so it was easier to melt into the sauce.

Before Broil

After Broil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge