Monday, July 22, 2013

Busch Gardens,VA Rhine River Cruise...




My hubby loved the Epcot Food & Wine Festival so much that he had to attend the 1st ever Busch Gardens one. To read about my  F&W festival review  please click here:

http://yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com/2013/06/busch-gardens-food-wine-festival-review.html

We arrived to BG around 10am. We went straight to the F&W festival tent to buy tickets for the Rhine River Cruise. We were lucky because we got tickets to the last cruise for the day. We were traveling so couldn't buy online & print. I do not drink wine but I knew it was something my husband really wanted to do. He enjoyed both wines. ;)

We checked in 15 minutes before our cruise time at the front podium. I was carded since he bought the tickets & you get a wristband. We boarded the boat & it had no tables but large seating area kinda like booth seats facing other guests.

A girl dressed in a tuxedo was the server for the whole boat & passed out everyone a tray & the wines they reserved in advance. I ate my fruit,cheese & truffle tray happily! It was a lot better than I thought it was going to be. They also had a live band on board too! It was cool to cruise around the waters of BG a few times. The cruise lasted 30 minutes & was $20 per person.

This festival is no where near as big as Disney's obviously but we did taste some good food. The sample sizes were much larger than you get at WDW as well & my hubby appreciated that!


Check In Area







They were an amazing jazz band!





We found this random CM sign @ BG?! All the other signs said Team Leads but this said cast members which I found odd?

Please follow my Fan Facebook page at: 


or my Boards on Pinterest at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge