Monday, October 15, 2012

PUSH is back!


I worked at Disney for two years & never witnessed a PUSH sighting so I was very excited to see "him" when we went two weeks ago! The little girl interacting with Push was too cute but the guy controlling PUSH walked right in front of me & my friends so we could see him the whole time which kind of ruined the magic but what can you do? He must have the best job ever. He got to wear street clothes to blend in crowd. He had a walkie talkie looking thing with microphone talking to the little girl. :) I'm glad it isn't a legend!

Have you ever seen PUSH @ MK?

Please remember to "LIKE" me on FB!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Yohoyohobloggerslifeformeblogspotcom/399050306822131#






The guy in blue tee is controlling PUSH

iPhone case from LuckyBrew Cool! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge