Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Karamell-Kuche salted milk chocolate caramel review...




I always get a sweet treat from this place. Karamell-Kuche is located in the Germany pavilion at Epcot. Some of the snacks are listed as a snack of the Disney Dining Plan. My hubby & I shared a huge salted caramel & OMG it was delicious! My hubby normally isn't into sweets as much as myself but he wanted more than one bite on this one & we fought over it. I think I paid $4.15 for this. We will definitely be getting one again next trip.


The smell of this store is intoxicating! The size of the caramel was a pretty good size. I think we got at least 5 bites out of it if not more.
































My mouth waters by just looking at this!!!

My hubby in German ears ;)

Please remember to "LIKE" me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Yohoyohobloggerslifeformeblogspotcom/399050306822131#

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge