Saturday, December 24, 2016

Morimoto Forbidden Lounge in Disney Springs

Morimoto Forbidden Lounge in Disney Springs 



One of the places I definitely wanted to visit on our trip was Morimoto! Since it was our arrival day I didn't want to guess at making an Advanced Dining Reservation time so we just winged it this day. We asked for a table but they said it would be about 20 minutes so we just decided to have a drink at the bar. 



They have super cozy seating area in the bar & you can always get food from the restaurant there as well but we wanted to experience the whole restaurant. 

I loved this super cool tiled wall at the bar




Nashi Pear Margarita

It is one of the most beautiful bars I've ever seen & he did an amazing job with the whole design of the bar & restaurant. Restaurant review to come later! 

I chose the Nashi Pear Margarita. First off I want to say that I am a HUGE lightweight when it comes to drinking but I LOVE cocktails! They do make their own special sangria there as well if that is something you would like. After a few sips I was feeling good so they definitely hook you up with the alcohol. It didn't have too much of a pear flavor but was very refreshing & unique. They put a fresh piece of pear in the drink.  I would recommend this to try. I look forward to my next trip to try something new. 

Please feel free to send me any questions that you may have. Thank you!  yohoyohobloggerslifeforme@gmail.com

Follow me on Twitter at:
Or on Instagram at: 
Or on Tumblr at:
Find me on itunes,stitcher & GooglePlay Podcasts: Mousellaneous Discussions & MousePort


No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge