Saturday, December 3, 2016

Walt Disney Hometown Museum Marceline, MO Gift Shop



Walt Disney Hometown Museum Marceline, MO Gift Shop 


We got to our tour a little bit early so we had time to look around the gift shop first. I thought the merchandise was well priced & it wasn't the Parks kinda pricing. Saying that I did buy a lot of things LOL Is there anything missing that you think they need? 

Tin sign & Pins

Pretty much all the tshirts were gone. I got one of the last ones!



koozies




Please feel free to send me any questions that you may have. Thank you!  yohoyohobloggerslifeforme@gmail.com

Follow me on Twitter at:
Or on Instagram at: 
Or on Tumblr at:
Find me on itunes,stitcher & GooglePlay Podcasts: Mousellaneous Discussions & MousePort

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge