Sunday, January 1, 2017

Disney's Anandapur Ice Cream Truck Review...

Disney's Anandapur Ice Cream Truck Review



You can find the Anandpur Ice Cream truck at Disney's Animal Kingdom Park in Asia. The line was long but went by fast. It was unusually busy the day we came to the park PLUS hot!


My husband & I both decided on a cone. He chose vanilla while I got chocolate. There is nothing better on a hot day than this! We were going to a big dinner that night so didn't want to fill up on lunch so this was our lunch. ;) 


I always have to get soft serve somewhere while at Disney & this hit the spot. It isn't overly amazing but it got the job done. ;) 

Please feel free to send me any questions that you may have. Thank you!  yohoyohobloggerslifeforme@gmail.com

Follow me on Twitter at:
Or on Instagram at: 
Or on Tumblr at:
Find me on itunes,stitcher & GooglePlay Podcasts: MousePort

1 comment:

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge