Saturday, February 20, 2016

Knott's Berry Farm Freman's Brigade BBQ Review...

Knott's Berry Farm Freman's Brigade BBQ 


I know this isn't Disney but if you ever go to Knott's Berry Farm this will help you out! I grew up going to Knott's Berry Farm as a kid. It is a nice & clean  family amusement park about 10-15 minutes from DisneyLand. I would definitely say to try & hit up this park on your West Coast Trip. I will write a more detailed Knott's review in the near future! 

I had not been here since a kid so I did some research on the best places to eat here before our trip. You basically eat at the famous Knott's Fried Chicken Restaurant here which is right outside the entrance or this BBQ place. I noticed all of the other stands were your basic burgers & chicken finger baskets. I wanted to try something different. 



Fremont's Brigade BBQ is located in the Ghost Town section of the park. It was a little hard to find since I haven't been to the park in years but we managed to find it &I'm so glad we did! 

First off our cashier's name was Aurora & I had to tell her I loved her name being Sleeping Beauty is my favorite princess. ;) It was a little pricey BUT you are getting a lot of meat & food for your money. My husband ordered a beer. They will look at your ID & then give you an over 21 wrist band to wear for the rest of the day. Yes, a Bud was $10! 





My husband & I both ordered the ribs & I also got the corn on the cob. You could put cayenne pepper seasoning on it or a lemon pepper seasoning. We tried both but preferred the lemon pepper seasoning more. The corn takes a little longer to cook as they had a chef making them fresh! You just had to show him your receipt to get it.


I was pleasantly surprised at how much meat you got on the ribs. I was expecting not much I admit. The baked potato was also very good & fresh tasting.My husband was also very happy with our meal. I would definitely go here again. They also had 2 nice shaded areas with picnic tables to eat on. It wasn't too crowded that day so we found an area easily. 



I hope my review helps someone! : )

Please feel free to send me any questions that you may have. Thank you!  yohoyohobloggerslifeforme@gmail.com

Subscribe to my Disney Podcast ( Mousellaneous DIScussions and MousePort)on iTunes or Stitcher or listen by this link:
Follow me on Twitter at:
Please join my Disney FB Discussion Group!
Follow me on Pinterest at: 
Or on Tumblr at:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge